Thursday 24 June 2010

Old, old work

I thought I would upload some old work from my deviantart account. The piece above was made for my friends music promotion. It was the first real time I had combined vectors and raster imaging and is still one of my favourite pieces. to check out his tunes go to: http://www.myspace.com/cropstabass They are TASTY.



This piece was the front cover design for a Valentine's rave entitled love rush, it was about a year ago, unfortunately due to tight deadlines I spent too long on the front and not enough time on the back, hence why I am only putting the front up here. It was a pretty big success, in fact too many people turned up, causing it to be shut down, but in light of that I think I did my job properly.

Thank you and Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment